|What is Payroll System?
BioAXS Payroll System, using Biometrics Technology, reduces the amount of time needed to prepare time sheets for payroll, improves workforce management, minimizes errors, and helps track and manage labor expenses.
Getting started System Requirements
- Pentium IV2.0 GHz Processor or Higher
- 512 MB of RAM or Higher
- Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Digital Persona U are U Reader
Running BioAXS Payroll System
This Application consists of two parts:
In order to run the administration part of the application, you will have to keep the verification part running. Just minimize it and double click the BioAXS Payroll System Icon generated automatically on the desktop or Press Start à Programs à BioAXS Payroll System à BioAXS Payroll System.
This will take you to the Log In page of the Administration part of the application as follows:
Enter the User Name: admin and Password: admin and press OK button to log into the system.
If the information entered is incorrect the system will display the following message:
Press OK button and enter the information again.
If any of the field is missing, a message like the following one is displayed:
The successful verification of username and password takes the user to the following screen which contains the following four Sections:
- User Information
- Company Information
- Department Information
- Manage Employee
- Manage Payroll
APPLICATION ADMIN SECTION Detail
This section contains the following options:
User Information—allows the user to manage application user for Application login.
Company Information—allows the user to manage the information regarding his Company
Department Information—allows the user to mange the departments
Manage Employee—allows the user to manage the information about employees
Manage Employee’s Finger Print Registration—allow the employee’s Management.
Manage Payroll—allows the user to manage Employee Payroll.
This form is used to Add new application users, Update or Delete existing users. These users can login the Payroll application.
Different types of Company Related information can be added and updated in this section like:
Here you can:
- Add new departments
- Update already added department(s)
- Delete already added department(s)
This section allows the user to manage Employee related information.
It consists of the following sub sections:
- Employee List--- (Displays the list of employees. Double Clicking any of the records takes the user to that employee’s data.)
- Employee Details --- (Displays the details of selected employee. New Employee’s details can also be saved in this section.)
- Employee’s Bank Details --- (Here Employee’s bank details can be managed.
- Leave Management --- (This section can be used to manage the Leave related information of the Employee)
Adding an Employee’s Finger Print
On Clicking the Register Finger Prints button, the following Finger Print Enrollment form will be displayed. Follow the instructions on the Page and Register your Finger Prints.
Select any of the fingers for registration,
In this way all the fingers of both the hands can be scanned. But every time you select a finger for scanning, Register button will have to be pressed. Only then scanning will start.
This section allows the user to manage Employee Payroll e.g.
- Employee List --- (Displays the list of Registered Employees. On Double Clicking any of the Employees, user is taken to the Salary Summary of that employee.)
- Salary Summary --- (Displays the Details of the Salary and a list of Paid salaries.
On clicking any of the paid salaries records, Salary Slip can be viewed and hence printed on clicking the button.)
- Overtime Earnings --- (This page displays the list of Overtime Earnings of the selected employee for selected month.)
- Allowances --- (This section allows the user to Manage Allowances of the selected Employee like House Rent, Medical etc.)
- Deductions --- (Salary Deductions like Provident Fund etc. are managed in this section.)
Success Messages and some other messages can be seen on Status Strip in Left Bottom Corner as Follows:
On any of the errors like Field Missing, Code already exists etc., this Control will be displayed against the error containing Control. On placing mouse pointer over it, the error message can be seen
Double click the Time & Attendance System Icon generated automatically on the desktop or Press Start à Programs à BioAXS Payroll System à BioAXS Verifier.
This page contains two buttons:
Successful Finger Print Working
- Reset (Used to clear all the values from the screen)
- Close (Used to close the screen)
Place your finger on the sensor attached. If someone is registered, the displays like following will be seen:
When someone places his/her finger on the sensor more than once within 3 minutes of marking attendance, the following message is displayed:
When some one marks attendance after at least three minutes, the following screen displays:
Pressing the Reset button will clear the values:
If someone is Not Registered or places the finger incorrectly the following display can be seen: